BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

måndag 13 juni 2011

.

There's so many people around me, and it tears me apart.
Seems I can't commit at all without breaking someones heart.
And when I'm alone at the end of the day, there's no one to see if I'm ok.
And I do care for you she says kissing my cheek.
But you'll be gone by the end of the week.
And if I were to wait for someone like you, then I have to give up what I do.
I might hate myself for telling you this.
But you're not enough, she says biting her lip.
You might think I'm a coward, that I haven't the nerve,
but I'm not what you deserve.

Faktiskt tär den här leken på vissa men just nu, här och nu, är det allt jag vill....jag vet att det tär men jag har ansvar för mitt mående och du för ditt...

1 kommentarer:

/Thomas sa...

Vet det vännen. Men tycker ändå att du är ett ljus i en värld av kompakt mörker.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...